Friends and Family Outreach Team
Talking to friends and family is easy, right?
That’s why we’re taking our message to the streets and talking with our friends and family about supporting Prop CC and voting in local school board elections. Can we count on your help?
Colorado has not been at the national average in per student funding since 1982. We have the #1 economy in the country, yet we are having a hard time keeping up with the basics.
From the comfort of your home, you can talk to your friends and family about why you support Proposition CC. We want to be as proud of how we vote as we are of our state, and we can’t do that without you!
We need you to reach your friends and family now to fight for the funding our schools so desperately need.
At a time when our per pupil funding is lower than both Mississippi and Alabama, passing Prop CC on November 5 will give Colorado schools some much-needed resources. Out-of-state billionaires have already funded our opposition. They want to take money away from our kids' education — but we won't let that happen.
Here's how it works:
• You sign up to be a part of our Friends & Family Outreach Team
• We get you all the info you need, and add you to our team's Facebook group/email list
• You'll brainstorm 10+ friends to tell about Prop CC
• Each week until the election, we'll send out a specific messaging ask for you to use when you talk with your friends
• You talk to your friends about the election and how to be an education voter!
It's that simple!